We understand you once loved & cherished your diamond jewelry from us, or even another jeweler, but want to trade it in for a newer style. Below are some guidelines of how it works!
How does it work?
First, you’ll need to bring in your diamond jewelry to any Rogers & Hollands Jewelers or Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers location for a trade-in evaluation. After our expert associates determine the value, you’ll get to use the value of your trade-in towards any merchandise in the store!
Your new piece must be priced at least double the value of your trade-in. So, if the bracelet you’re trading in is valued at $100, your new necklace must cost at least $200.
The value of your original trade-in piece will be applied towards your necklace, and you’ll be responsible for the balance.
- We will accept all Rogers & Hollands, Ashcroft & Oak, or other jewelry store DIAMOND merchandise in platinum, palladium and any karat gold item, down to 10 kt.
- Your trade-in value will be determined by increasing your original purchase price for your Rogers & Hollands or Ashcroft & Oak diamond jewelry by 2% per full year to a maximum of 10% after five years.
- This Trade-in Policy applies only to jewelry in which all of the stones are diamonds, or to jewelry that has a diamond center stone. Any other jewelry containing a mixture of diamonds and other gemstones is not accepted for trade-in.
- This Trade-in Policy applies only to Karat Gold, Platinum and Palladium jewelry. Jewelry in any other metal is not accepted for trade-in.
- This Trade-in Policy is not transferrable or assignable more than 90 days after the original purchase date, or if the covered jewelry is re-sold to a third party.